THE WICKED DIFFERENCE
Crafted to enhance intimacy, the Wicked Sensual Care Collection offers luxurious lubricants and enhancers perfect for partner and solo play. We are dedicated to providing conscious products that include natural extracts such as Olive leaf, Aloe, and Vitamin E giving additional enrichments for increased sexual pleasure and peace of mind.
A leader in sexual health and wellness, we use exclusive formulas and clean ingredients to craft the highest quality lubricants on the market - and all of our products are vegan, cruelty, and paraben-free.
- From the Lily family that include Garlic & Onion
- Natural moisturizer and humectant
- Strong skin protecting properties
- Non-comedogenic (doesn’t block pores)
Aloe Barbadensis, or aloe, is an evergreen succulent in the family Liliaceae, with plump leaves containing a gummy gel. Used in Ancient Egypt, Greece, China, and India, Aloe has long been admired for its beneficial healing properties. A natural moisturizer and humectant, aloe is also non-comedogenic, so it doesn’t block the skins’ pores.
Olive leaf extract
- Powerful antioxidant
- Natural moisturizer
- Natural Bio-static
A product of the olive plant, olive leaf extract is a natural bio-static and moisturizer. The leaves contain high concentrations of the therapeutic substance oleuropein, an immune booster with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Excellent topical antioxidant
- Wound healing
- Hormone production
Vitamin E. Oil is an excellent topical antioxidant, meaning it helps protect cells from damage. Vitamin E. Oil has been shown to help wound healing, promote hormone production, and is highly moisturizing.
Cinnamon (extract? bark?)
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps fight bacterial infections
- The bark of the preferred species (zeylanicum and burmanii) contain up to 10% volatile oil content in which the constituent Cinnamaldehyde is found.
The celebrated spice Cinnamon has been used by humans for thousands of years. The bark of the cinnamon contains a potent oil called Cinnamaldehyde, which is loaded with powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, while also helps fight against bacterial infections.
- Red clover (Trifolium pratense) is an herb that belongs to the legume family, which also includes peas and beans.
- Red Clover is primarily nutritive, but also used to support proper lymphatic function (alternative), immune support, healthy skin, and proper endocrine function
Red Clover, with distinctive pinkish-purple flowers, is an herb that belongs to the legume family (which includes peas and beans). The red clover is known for its nutritious properties, providing immune support, and potent skin healing qualities.
- Cloves are the dried aromatic flower buds from an evergreen tree native to Indonesia from the Myrtaceae family.
- Because of their warming and digestive supportive properties they have also been used to support a healthy immune and respiratory system. The high amount of Eugenol essential oil in this dried flower bud is responsible for the highly aromatic characteristics and the "numbing" sensation it provides.
Originating from an evergreen tree native to Indonesia, the Clove is a dried, aromatic flower bud. High in antioxidants and with anti-bacterial properties, the bud result in highly aromatic characteristics as well as a “numbing” sensation.
- Ginger and her cousin Turmeric are proud members of the zingiberaceae family
- It has been used as a favorite “diffusive” circulatory tonic and warming agent, to calm occasional nausea, and to aid in a healthy immune respiratory response. It has also been used to support a normal inflammatory response.
- Ginger has shown in numerous clinical trials to support a healthy inflammatory response and as a beneficial nausea aid.
A member of the Zingiberaceae family, the aromatic ginger plant has been used for centuries. Known as a diffusive circulatory tonic and warming agent, ginger is also an anti-inflammatory, can reduce menstrual cramping, and fight against infections.
The Essential oil constituents; menthol and menthone have been the focus of much of the research. The oil demonstrated a relaxing effect on the digestive system
- Increased energy
- May help relieve menstrual cramps
With over 600 species of Mint, the Peppermint plant leaf is revered for its holistic and medicinal properties. The essential oil constituents in the leaf, menthol, and menthone deliver a relaxing effect and delicious scent. The extract is also known for relieving menstrual cramps and increasing energy.
- Good for people with diabetes, blood pressure,
A natural sweetener that is native to North and South America, Stevia is known worldwide as a no-calorie substitute for sugar. Those suffering from diabetes and blood pressure can find solace in the plant’s innate flavor.
- coconut oil itself is versatile, and is used as a topical moisturizer,
- Coconut Oil Can Kill Harmful Microorganisms
- Studies on individuals with dry skin show that coconut oil can improve the moisture content of the skin.
The multifaceted benefits of coconut oil are advantageous for those seeking to improve the health of their skin. Known to kill harmful microorganisms, the effectiveness of this natural ingredient simultaneously improves skin while getting rid of unnecessary germs.
Sweet Almond oil
- Sweet almond oil is full of vitamin E, vitamin A, monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc. sweet almond oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft
The endless benefits of Sweet Almond Oil come from the bountiful vitamins and minerals that keep skin healthy and soft. Featuring Vitamin A, Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc, all skin types respond well to its wealth of natural strengths.
This slow-growing, short plant with fleshy root. Ginseng contains two significant compounds: ginsenosides and gintonin. These compounds complement one another to provide health benefits.
Potent Antioxidant That May Reduce Inflammation.
Ginseng has been shown to help fight fatigue and promote energy.
Ginseng, a slow-growing, short plant with a fleshy root, is bursting with health benefits. Containing two significant compounds, ginsenosides and gintonin, Ginseng is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, and also promotes energy.