Five Menopause Facts and Essential Tips from jessica drake
It’s World Menopause Day, and I want to get the conversation started by giving you some facts about menopause. This conversation is long overdue and one close to my heart. Menopause is a journey experienced by billions, yet shrouded in mystery and misconceptions. It’s more than just a phase; it’s a powerful transition, a natural metamorphosis that heralds a different kind of intimacy and self-exploration.
We embrace the beauty and the challenges in all stages of life, sharing knowledge that illuminates paths toward comfort, pleasure, and profound self-care in our intimate lives. Remember, you’re not alone; our collective wisdom becomes a lantern, guiding through the uncertainties with warmth and empathy.
5 Facts About Menopause
- Did you know? According to a study published in the National Library of Medicine, a stunning 1.2 billion people will be in menopause or post-menopausal globally by 2030. That’s a lot of people with a lot of very specific concerns, yet we’re not talking about it enough.
- Many people are experiencing perimenopause – even as early as their thirties- and don’t yet realize it. Some doctors can be dismissive of concerns or misdiagnose patients with other conditions due to the difficulty of testing fluctuating hormones. Even if you aren’t experiencing what some consider the biggest indicators like missed periods and/or hot flashes, bring up your concerns with your provider.
- Stress plays a BIG role. The National Institute of Health says, “Excessive stress, which leads to elevation of stress hormones, can also negatively affect reproductive ability, including by accelerating menopause.” Stress can also make symptoms of menopause worse. Now more than ever, it’s time to prioritize your well being.
- From a Harvard medical study: Half of all people who are post menopausal report vaginal dryness and pain, yet up to 90% do not seek treatment for their symptoms.
- Many people experiencing menopause have reported having to take time off from work, and employers are starting to notice. Bank of America just published this report stating that 64% of women want menopause benefits, but only 14% believe their employer recognizes the need for them.
simply Timeless Lube for Menopause
simply Timeless lube was specifically formulated to address the unique needs of those experiencing perimenopause and menopause, providing enhanced comfort and moisture to improve intimate experiences during all phases of life. Your journey through menopause is uniquely beautiful, a testament to resilience and evolving desires, but you’re not alone in that journey.
Menopause isn’t just a phase; it’s a significant change that affects various aspects of life. Understanding its impacts, from hormonal fluctuations to shifts in sexual wellness, is crucial. This knowledge empowers people to navigate these changes with confidence, embracing new ways to maintain intimacy and personal well-being during menopause.
About jessica drake
At Wicked Sensual Care, we’re proud to collaborate with jessica drake, an icon in adult entertainment and a passionate advocate for sexual wellness. She’s not just a celebrated performer but a dedicated educator who brings a wealth of experience to her role as our brand ambassador. She is SFSI Certified, a member of AASECT, and has been awarded Sexpert of The Year multiple times by XBIZ. jessica’s commitment to promoting healthy, enjoyable, and informed sexual experiences aligns perfectly with Wicked Sensual Care’s values. Her workshops and advocacy work go beyond entertainment, offering valuable insights into sexual health and empowerment. jessica’s vibrant personality and extensive knowledge make her an invaluable part of the Wicked Sensual Care family.
Share with your friends:
Subscribe to the Wicked Sensual Community Newsletter!