Spring is almost here
Spring is almost here.
With this season, known as a time for renewal, growth and possibility, perhaps now even more than ever, you are experiencing your own awakening and rebirth.
I’m feeling (dare i say?) hopeful for the first time in what seems like a lifetime. Excited, even. I feel more in touch with my body and more alive in my skin.
New seasons are great times for new routines. Here’s a short list of things you may want to try to celebrate Spring and honor yourself.
- When you wake up, instead of rolling over and reaching for your phone or turning on the TV, check in with your body. Take a deep breath and scan it slowly from head to toe, noting not only the areas of tightness or stress, but also the areas that feel good.
- There’s nothing better than a little self love in the morning, so enjoy a sensual beginning to a brand new day. Keep your favorite toys and lubes within reach in that nightstand drawer and start your day with an orgasm. Nevermind morning breath.
- Give yourself a few extra minutes in the shower and enjoy your favorite essential oils as you steam. Try a salt or sugar body scrub and as you exfoliate, think about scrubbing off any negativity and letting it go right down that drain.
- Get out in nature. Whether it’s your backyard, a park, or a drive to somewhere beautiful, change your scenery. Get your feet on the ground and some sun on your skin.
- When you eat, change it up. During the pandemic I’ve been eating quickly or not at all, often out of the package the food came in, sometimes standing over my sink. believe me, i get it. If you’re solo, cook for yourself (or order takeout) as if you were doing it for someone you’re really into. If you eat on the couch, sit at the table. Eat outside if you can. And i’m not here to tell you WHAT to eat- fresh fruits & veggies are indeed good for you, and at the same time, we’re doing our best getting by any way we need to. I had cookies for breakfast, but i did eat them at my dining room table.
These are all just starting points to begin your Spring Celebration. Make these your own and create some new ones. Share this with someone who needs to see it. Enjoy this new season and may we all get what we need out of it!
with love and light,
Share with your friends:
Subscribe to the Wicked Sensual Community Newsletter!