Spring has sprung!
It’s a time for new beginnings and trying new things, like exploring your G-Spot (or someone else’s!) If you’ve ever been curious about squirting or female ejaculation, you’re not alone. Some find G-Spot stimulation VERY pleasurable…to the point of orgasm, or as a part of a blended orgasm. Here are some facts & tips to get you started.
- First, forget what you see in the movies. In your own bedroom, squirting may be more of a gushing. You probably won’t resemble a fire hydrant, but you may want to put towels down anyway.
- It’s not (all) pee. We absolutely need more scientific research on this, but some studies have shown that although it may contain some of the same chemicals that are found in urine, it also contains PSA, found in the Skene’s glands.
- To find your G-Spot, start with clean, smooth fingernails and lube up! I recommend starting with Aqua or Aqua Sensitive for fingers, and if you’ve graduated to using toys specifically made for G-Spot stimulation like NJoy’s Pure Wand, try Toy Love for a thicker lube that won’t drip off before you get it in.
- Being turned on helps. A LOT. Clitoral stimulation gets the blood flowing, and when that happens, the G-Spot is easier to find.
- Lying on your back, as you insert fingers, curl them upwards. Search for a ridged area about the size of a quarter. Once you find it, experiment with the pressure. Do you like in and out thrusting? Do you prefer light pressure or tapping? All bodies are different, so change things up and see what you like.
- Don’t stop. Many people experience a burning sensation or feel like they may need to urinate. Don’t let that feeling of fear stop you.
- It’s OK if it’s not for you. Some like it, some don’t. Have fun while you experiment to find your preference.
If you’d like to learn more, watch my Guide to Wicked Sex G-Spot & Female Ejaculation Edition. April showers DO bring May flowers. May we all blossom and bloom!
Share with your friends:
Subscribe to the Wicked Sensual Community Newsletter!